Ready or not, here they come! ISIS is rising fast in Syria, Iraq
The official flag of the ISIS in Syria.
The rise of ISIS
How did a rogue Al-Qaeda group manage to gain control of half of Iraq and Syria?
Source: Now Media
Egypt: 15-Yr. Sentence for Hero of Tahrir Revolution, blogger Alaa, 24 others
A Cairo court sentenced the prominent Egyptian activist Alaa Abdel Fattah and 24 others to 15 years in prison on a range of charges stemming from their involvement in a peaceful protest on November 26, 2013, in Cairo.
Source: Informed Comment
NOKIA AND MICROSOFT’S LUMIA 630, 635 AND 930 LAUNCHED ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
Lumia devices running Windows 8.1 will now be available all across the MENA region.
Source: Tech Ticker
- Who's to blame for the ISIS rise? Some say Bashar Assad
- ISIS rebels kill 4 generations of one family including a 102 year-old man
- ISIS and other extremist groups deploy anachronistic vision of modernity
- America should avoid a repeat of Iraq and stay out of Syria
- Coalition of rebels in Syria and Iraq at odds with Al Qaeda