Fundamentalist Free Styling: Islamists have the edge on Arabic
The Arabic of the Qur'an is considered by many as the finest ever written.
The language barrier: How Islamists outshine Arab secularists
Today, the new and graver danger is of young Arab minds being seduced by hyper-articulate jihadists, to whose rhetorical charms even this British kafir is not entirely invulnerable.
Source: NOW Media Blog
Brazil Will Play a Friendly Football Game Against Lebanon In Beirut
To be clear here, the Brazilian Olympic team will be playing Lebanon and not the National team that you saw at the World Cup 2014.
Source: Blog Baladi
Humanitarian Relief in Gaza
This blog gives a list of practical and legitimate ways to help the relief needs in Gaza.
Source: Qifa Nabki
Anti-Semitism Burning Bright in Turkey After Israeli Attacks on Gaza (and the Government is Fanning the Flames)
With threats of violence toward Jews in Turkey made on Twitter and stoning of Israel's consulate, Gaza is reigniting the antisemitic flames in Turkey.
Source: Global Voices Online
- Islamists get a free pass from the West to set up Sharia
- Too many cooks do not spoil the cous-cous: Islamists of Tunisia call for more wives
- Egypt Day 2: Keep Islamists out to keep Tourism In, say hoteliers
- If the Arab Christians leave, the whole region will fall to the Islamists
- Morsi hailed as New Saladin: Islamists salute 'victory over the Persians'