Head Games: Israeli boycott to change mindsets, not cripple the economy
Scarlett Johansson's support of SodaStream flew in the face of a global Israeli Boycott.
The boycott isn't economic warfare, it's psychological
All the boycott has to do is keep growing, drop by drop – yes, like Chinese water torture – for it to succeed.
Source: 972 Mag
- Even Israeli media blames the settlements for the boycott
- Scarlett Johansson backs Sodastream despite Israeli boycott
- Egypt's Christians: To boycott Clinton or not to boycott her
- Almost 300 scholars to boycott the University of Illinois
- Muslim boy caught 'Boycott Fever', now hates everything and everyone