Say what? Many of Israel's military elite support Iran deal
A flag flies in front of Israel's nulcear facility.
Under the radar: Israel's security establishment supports new Iran agreement
We've all heard how much Bibi hates the Iran deal. But did you know that many of the military elite in Israel are actually pretty psyched about it?
Source: 972 Mag
Iran Nuclear Deal Could Revolutionize Oil Market - Report
If Iran really gets back to producing its oil and expanding capacity, the potential is almost as big as the shale gas revolution in the United States.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
The Middle East warmly welcomes Iran Deal, sees it as Step toward Denuclearizing Israel
So the Likud government of Netanyahu is completely isolated in its loud rejection of these negotiations. The degree of Israeli isolation is matched only by the extremeness of its rhetoric.
Source: Informed Comment
They Killed Brian!
Family Guy's lovable, drunk, talking dog has been killed off. Rest in Peace.. that is if cartoon dogs have an afterlife.
Source: And Far Away
- For real, Israel? Despite own track record, Israel says Iran to be feared
- If the U.S. passes sanctions, Iran says the deal is dead
- A final nuclear deal with Iran is close, but no cigar yet
- Iran Nuclear Plant Could Become Next Chernobyl if Israel, U.S. Attack
- The "Israel Loves Iran' Campaign: Earnest or Hypocritical?