The hegemony in Israel's "peace" offers
Hamas fighters (AFP)
From 1994-2014, how repeated peace attempts in Gaza and Palestine never gave the Palestinians any room to breath.
So much has changed, so little has improved two decades after Israel and the PLO signed the Gaza-Jericho Agreement that paved the way for the beginning of limited Palestinian self- rule.
Source: Al Jazeera
A former Israeli ambassador makes the case for demilitarizing Hamas
The key to ending the current battle between Hamas and Israel — and preventing more fighting in the future — is the demilitarization of Gaza. Simply put, Hamas without rockets is not the same Hamas.
Source: The Los Angeles Times
Why Israel embracing the Palestinian unity government would lead to peace
What goal is Israel pursuing in its latest war in Gaza? That has been a hard question to answer, as Israel expanded its war aims from seeking “quiet” from Hamas rocket attacks to closing tunnels to destroying rocket-launch sites in northern Gaza.
Source: The Washington Post
- Peace Talks, Shmeace Talks: Israel keeps building settlements
- For real, Israel? Despite own track record, Israel says Iran to be feared
- Blond-Gate Christian-Zionist Terror: Media Lessons from Norway Blood-Bath
- Peace and joy to Armenians on this, their Christmas Day
- No Peace on Earth for Syria this Christmas