Bay Activists to Israel: "You bomb Gaza, we don't let your ships port!"
Thousands protested at the ports of San Francisco to prevent an Israeli ship from docking. (Charlotte Silver)
Thousands march on California port to prevent Israeli ship’s arrival
Bay Area activists see their success at delaying the Israeli cargo ship from offloading at Oakland as a significant victory for Palestine solidarity work, especially in light of Israel’s month-long assault on the civilian population of Gaza.
Source: Electronic Inifada
Blatant hatred and child abuse
A video of a Lebanese 2 year old beating an older Syrian kid with a stick shows how horrible some people really are.
Source: NOW Media Blog
Ten Things That Should Actually Be Banned in Lebanon
Tattooed eyebrows and randomly shooting guns in the air managed to make the list of bannable offences. What else needs to go in Lebanon?
Armed Forces kill 3, arrest 54 in raids targeting alleged terrorists
The Egyptian Armed Forces killed three people and arrested 54 other suspected terrorists in raids conducted from August 13 to 16 in North Sinai, Ismailia, Damietta and Daqahlia.
Source: Mada Masr
- Israel has dropped an Atomic Bomb's worth on Gaza
- Bombing Gaza was Israel's way on involving Egypt
- Gaza's 9/11: Israel destroys an entire apartment complex
- #GazaUnderAttack: Here's a by-the-minute blog update on the Gaza-Israel situation
- You rock dude! This is what Eddie Vedder had to say to the US government and Israel about Gaza