While America warms to Iran, Israel cozies to China and Russia
Israel is strengthening their relationship with Russia over Iranian fears. (AFP/Getty)
The West is about to ease Iran sanctions, Russia wants Iran involved in Syria talks
The Saudis and Egypt are turning to Russia for assistance and Israel is looking there and further east, to China and India, to replace their vacillating erstwhile ally, America.
Source: Anne's Opinions
Russian Patriarch for ties with Israel
The head of the Russian Orthodox Church Patriarch Kirill believes that pilgrimages of Russians to the Holy Land of Israel strengthen Russian-Israeli ties.
Source: Voice of Russia
Russia’s meteoric Mideast rise, and what it means for Israel
Israel is cozying up to Russia and the world saw Russia manage the chemical weapons problem in Syria- the Bear is Back!
- Wheat, weapons and a whole lot of wooing: Putin cozies up to Sisi
- For real, Israel? Despite own track record, Israel says Iran to be feared
- Walking Contradiction: America condemns bombing, gives more bombs to Israel
- U.S. Senator declares, "Support Israel or God will curse America!" in televised debate
- Iran Nuclear Plant Could Become Next Chernobyl if Israel, U.S. Attack