Israeli teens' genocidal tweets bode badly for future peace prospects
Israelis soon to be in the Army tweet violently
On Thursday, July 10, I entered the Hebrew word for "Arabs", ARAVIM, into Twitter and searched for uses of the word over the previous few hours. What I found was young Israelis proclaiming their desire for all Arabs to die and in some cases be tortured to death.
Iconic Scottish poet promotes cultural boycott of Israel
Liz Lochhead, the Makar or National Poet of Scotland, today announced that she is formally endorsing the academic and cultural boycott of Israel.
Source: The Electronic Intifada
Israel's Gaza offensive is destroying all hope of a peaceful solution under Mahmoud Abbas
The cycle of violence in Gaza might not be as brutal as what is happening in Syria or Iraq, but its repercussions for regional stability and peace are far greater. The main loser in this war, in addition to those whose lives have been prematurely ended, is the chance of peace between Palestine and Israel under Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.
Source: The Washington Post
Israel wages semantic battle as new documents show media strategy highlighting strategic vocabulary
Source: Al Jazeera
- With three Israeli teens missing, how will Fatah and Hamas respond?
- Shocking Video of two Palestinian teens being shot dead by the Israeli Army
- Lebanese Politician Tweets: A Week in Numbers
- One out of every three Jordanian teens supports honor killings
- Addressing sex education in the Middle East: from toddlers to teens