Israel won't tear the wall down so Palestinians begin to do it themselves!
Recently, several Palestinians have proven the wall is not impenetrable.
PHOTOS: Palestinians destroy separation barrier in two West Bank villages
If you can't beat the wall, destroy it!
Source: 972 Mag
Ashoura: a time for mourning
The Shia ceremony marking Imam Hussein's death 1,333 years ago is also a time to remember those lost in recent battles.
Source: Al Jazeera Blogs
No laughing matter
One and done seems to be the ongoing conclusion of Season Two for Bassem Youssef's, 'Al Bernameg."
Source: The Arabist
Turkey-bound Barzani slams Syria turncoats
Barzani, president of the Iraqi Kurdistan region, accused the Kurds in Syria of “autocracy,” or basically trying to declare Northern Syria Kurdsville without the whole Kurdish consensus.
Source: Arab Saga
- The Pot Calling the Kettle Black: Israel used Palestinians as human shields
- Caught on Film: IDF soldier shoots tear gas at cameraman
- "Wall Museum": A Representation of Resilience
- Hey, Kerry, leave our land alone! All in all, we're just another brick in the wall
- For real, Israel? Despite own track record, Israel says Iran to be feared