If the Savior had a spouse, would women be treated differently today?
A Coptic script that dates back close to the time of Jesus has been ruled authentic. (Informed Comment)
If Jesus had a wife, would it change the GOP War on Women?
The text itself seems to be a pro-woman polemic defending the idea that women can be disciples of Christ even if married.
Source: Informed Comment
WHAT IS SEXY….FAT OR SKINNY?
Lebanon just had a beauty competition for plus-sized ladies and this blogger wants to tell all the contestants that you are true beauty,
Source: Glam Roz
Shoe thrown at Hillary Clinton during Las Vegas speech
Not cool but thumbs up for Hillary’s humor & spirit!
Source: Sharbel Faraj
- Lebanon Does it Differently: 7 Wonders of Phoenicia
- Someone tell Syria that today's the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Saudi women avoid perils of driving as Dubai women fined for applying make-up
- Arabs love women...on International Women's Day!
- Women at Work: No rest for the women