Salafi cleric praises the bombings in Boston
Already these bombings in Boston rope in Arab terrorists, with one cleric adding fuel to the fire. (Getty Image)
Jordan extremist praises Boston bombing
The head of an extremist Jordanian Muslim Salafi group says he's "happy to see the horror in America" after the explosions in Boston.
Source: Go Upstate
Awful responses to the Boston Bombings: a roundup
The facts are still coming in, and it’s too early to tell whether the government, gays, or Muslims are responsible for what happened today. But it’s not too early to note that where we leap, and how quickly we buy it, can speak volumes about our biases.
Source: Non Prophet Status
Obama is right — keep calm and wait for facts on Boston
Wait for the facts, and don’t go where any of these guys are going. If the identity of the bomber turns out to be ideologically convenient to your worldview, does it make your cause any more right? Will it bring anyone back?
Source: Conservative Intel
- Salafi calls a Coptic woman a whore so she slaps him with her shoe
- From Immigrant to Rocket Scientist: Dr. Charles El Achi praises America
- YouTube and Facebook accounts of Boston Bombers revealed
- Possible Boston leads: Photos released show suspects in backpacks
- Cleric sends kids to Gaza to learn about Jihad and martyrdom