Muslim Brotherhood boycotting today's Jordanian elections
Jordan's elections show no hints of a Brotherhood presence since they are boycotting.
Muslim Brotherhood boycott highlights Jordanian elections
The salient feature of today’s election is that the Muslim Brotherhood isn’t participating — many of the parliamentary seats will be won by ‘independents’ who support Jordan’s monarchy.
Well Actually this will attract gays more to Egypt !!!
Egypt's minister of tourism sticks his foot in his mouth and sets the beach hotels up to be a haven for gay tourism.
Source: Blogs Al Jazeera
Making of the Kuwait Fireworks Guinness World Record
The company Parente Fireworks who were part of the Kuwait Fireworks Guinness World Record have uploaded two “making of” videos onto YouTube.
Source: 248 AM
Dirty Wars, a New Documentary Tells about America's Covert Wars
Cameras follow investigative reporter Jeremy Scahill to Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen as he chases down the hidden truths behind America's expanding covert wars.
Source: Afrah Nasser
- Muslim Brotherhood V. SCAF: More Than a War of Words?
- Ten years ago, the Muslim Brotherhood and NDP protested together in Egypt
- Are the Muslim Brotherhood offering female circumcisions from a van?
- Muslim Brotherhood: cheat, fight and kill for Sharia law
- Coptic Pope Tawadros seeks two things from the Muslim Brotherhood