One year later, Za'atari refugee camp still growing in Jordan
Jordan's refugees- strangers in a strange land as far as the eye can see.
Za’atari Camp: One Year On
Jordan still houses over 120,000 refugees in the Za'atari camp, the second largest refugee dwelling in the world.
Is Islam Essentially Violent?
One scholar says definitely yes but this blogger begs to differ.
Source: A Sense of Belonging
Life and love shattered in car-bomb city
As Baghdad suffers another night of brutality amid an upsurge of violence, Iraqis ask the question: what hope now?
Source: Al Jazeera Blog
Defecting Saudi Prince: Royal Family in Panic at Arab Revolts, Thousands imprisoned
Prince Khaled maintains that the royal family is in an absolute tizzy about the Arab upheavals and has arrested thousands of dissidents.
Source: Informed Comment
- One out of every five Lebanese residents is a refugee
- World Refugee Day is felt among Syrians, particularly those in Lebanon
- Want a Syrian Refugee Bride? Like this Facebook page
- Eldad Calls for Jordan to Become Palestinian State on Jordan's Independence Day and gets the day wrong
- As Syrian refugee numbers grow, resources and concern shrinks