After Al-Qaeda arrests in Jordan, will reform be trumped by security?
These 11 men may have cost Jordanians their right to free speech.
When Security Is Paramount, What Happens To Reform?
Even announced plans to develop a “freedom square” in Amman to allow for citizens to speak their minds freely were erased from memory within a matter of months. How did people react to all this? Apathy. Because security was/is paramount.
Source: Black Iris
Not travelling during Eid this vacation? Staying in Doha? No problem!
Qatar is one of the few countries in this world, giving almost a 10-day vacation for Eid. However, many decided to stay home & relax so here are some ideas for those of you staying, not to get bored.
Professor Landis catches some flack for his recent proposal to threaten Assad with missiles if he does not agree to talks.
Source: Syria Comment
IRON MAN 3 – Trailer
This is going to be EPIC! I love Iron Man and this just looks amazing.
Source: Z District
- Al Qaeda is Developing Unmanned Drone Cars
- Eldad Calls for Jordan to Become Palestinian State on Jordan's Independence Day and gets the day wrong
- Al Qaeda makes Western governements a laughing-stock
- Coalition of rebels in Syria and Iraq at odds with Al Qaeda
- Free Speech even for Terrorists: Al Qaeda is back online