Sec. of State Kerry blames breakdown in talks on Israelis
Secretary of State Kerry sits with Palestinian PM Abbas
Poof! John Kerry Blames Israeli Squatting in E. Jerusalem for breakdown in Peace Talks; Bennett: It’s Just Zionism
Kerry attributed the breakdown to two separate Israeli moves. One was to decline to release the remaining 25 or so Palestinian prisoners jailed before 1993, and the second was the announcement of 700 new squatter homes in Palestinian East Jerusalem.
Source: Informed Comment
Lebanon Among The Top 20 Countries With The Largest Flows Of Remittance Payments From The U.S.
Death to America? Well, if they go down, a whole of other countries are going down with them. Lebanon alone receives over 1.5 billions dollars from relatives living in the States and sending it back home.
Source: Blog Baladi
Is this Twitter or is it Facebook?
Look out Facebook, Twitter is about to become a lot more user friendly, like "Make Facebook Oblsote" friendly.
Source: Absolute Geeks
- New U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at a Crossroads on Syria
- Even Israeli media blames the settlements for the boycott
- Once again, the Egyptian media blames the woman for being raped
- Christians Exit Christ's Homeland: CBS Blames the Jews, Controversy Ensues
- UN-Cool Assad: The United Nations blames Syrian regime for tragedies