Faith to Move Mountains: Two Palestinian amputees climb Mount Kilimanjaro
Mutussam Abu Karsh and Yasmeen El Najjar, two Palestinian teens, both amputees and both wearing prosthetic limbs, climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro. (photo by the Palestinian Children’s Relief Fund)
Update Video: There are no checkpoints atop Mt. Kilimanjaro, reports climber Abu Karsh
Mutussam Abu Karsh and Yasmeen El Najjar, two Palestinian teens, both amputees and both wearing prosthetic limbs, climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro on an historic trek with the Palestinian Children’s Relief Fund’s (PCRF).
Source: Mondo Sweiss
Five Bad Habits the Lebanese Need to Drop
A Lebanese blogger shares the five things her own people need to stop doing before it is too late.
Dovish SOTU: Obama will Veto AIPAC Iran Sanctions, Pledges Afghanistan Wind-Down
As this article so clearly illustrates, " (Obama) says the right things about conventional uses of the military, but in his actions he is a Covert War hawk.
Source: Informed Comment
Coursera Online Courses Blocked in Syria, Iran and Cuba by US Sanctions
Hit by US Sanctions, online learning platform Coursera is no longer available for students from Syria, Iran and Cuba
Source: Global Voices Online
- Saudi Arabia - where thieves are amputees but murderous pedophiles roam free
- Israel Pacifies Prisoner Hunger strikers; While BiBi threatens to Kill released Prisoners
- Mount Lebanon in all its glory
- Jewish extremist movements threaten the Temple Mount
- Holy War Drums! Struggle over al Aqsa Mosque and The Temple Mount intensifies