Kuwaiti Zoo: where children act like animals and parents don't care
Bring your kids to the zoo and let them watch Arab children roam free and create chaos.
Why the Kuwait Zoo is a disaster
I always figured the people who worked at the zoo didn’t care about the animals but after meeting a few of the staff members recently I now know that’s not true.
Source: 248 AM
EGYPTIAN ACTIVIST TO OBAMA: AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO STOP VOICING SUPPORT FOR MORSI
Indeed, the stances of your administration have given political cover to the current authoritarian regime in Egypt and allowed it to fearlessly implement undemocratic policies and commit numerous acts of repression.
Source: The Arabist
The Phoenicians Go To Egypt
One more of the on-going series of cartoons having a little fun at the expense of Lebanese social morays.
Source: Karl reMarks
Clash between Salem Zahran and Assaad Bechara on Al-Manar TV
These days, even discussing the idea of Syria brings people to blows.
Source: Plus 961
Textbook Study Debunks Myth of Palestinian Incitement
Achieving peace will ask both sides to lessen their grip on the ‘rightness’ of their cause, but will certainly ask them both to give up demonizing the other.
Source: A Sense of Belonging
- Baby etiquette: the do's and (definitely) don't's for new parents (and non-parents' entertainment!)
- How To Humiliate Arab Parents
- A Guide to Surviving Your Boyfriend’s Lebanese Parents
- Disabled boy from Gaza abandoned by parents in Israeli hospital
- The Lazy Lebanese Generation: What kind of Parents will they make?