Those dangerous unbelievers! Lebanese President equates atheists to terrorists
According to President Suleiman, Lebanon will never be safe as long as people don't believe in God.
Lebanese “President” Equates Atheists to Terrorists
The so-called President of the most “open and free” country in the Arab World just equated filthy religious extremist terrorists who kill our soldiers, to those who don’t believe in his or any god, or any other regressive, counterproductive fantasy that makes people violent, oppressed and uninformed.
Source: Gino's Blog
Happy April Fool's Day! (2014)
This beautiful April 1st morning my daughters awoke to find this had happened in our refrigerator. No one is claiming to have done it, but they have their suspicions.
Source: A Crafty Arab
Turkish politics 101: not a good weekend
Erdogan may have won this round electorally, but the image of the “modern Muslim democracy as a model for others” has been forever smashed.
Source: Now Media Blog
Muslim victim of Boston Marathon bombing sues Glenn Beck for defamation and slander
Race spectator and Muslim victim of the Boston Marathon bombing Saudi national Abdulrahman Alharbi has sued Glenn Beck for defamation and slander after the talk show host accused him of funding the attacks.
Source: Informed Comment
- Arab Atheists emerging out of the shadows and onto the Internet!
- Syrian President Assad killing terrorists and thereby, winning votes
- "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all the terrorists are Muslims"
- Could this extreme Ramadan be dangerous for your health?
- Friends of Syria or Supporters of Terrorists? Depends who you ask