Caught on Tape: Lebanese football players and coaches attack referee
In Lebanon, a yellow card made footballers so red-faced, they gave a black eye to the now blue referee.
Lebanese football referee gets attacked by players!
As if Lebanon needed more scandals and ugly incidents, this outrageous uncivilized act against a referee in a football match came to add salt to the wound.
Source: Plus 961
The 80′s refusing to leave: Shmeisani and the death of Ammani human-scale urban modernity
As Amman progresses and develops, it seems one area is being left in the dust-- Shmeisani.
Source: 360 East
Egypt Policy Challenge: The Results!
Kerry was right to make Egypt one of his first stops. This is a good moment for the U.S. to take stock of what is happening in Egypt.
Source: Abu Aardvark
“Obama to receive Khatib and FSA chief of staff”
President Barack Obama is reportedly expected to receive Syrian National Coalition leader Moaz al-Khatib and the Chief of Staff of the Free Syrian Army, Brig. Gen. Salim Idriss, on their visit to Washington next week.
Source: Arab Saga
- Caught on Tape: Lebanese husband films wife jumping off building
- Banned for Life: Lebanese football players involved in scandal done
- Caught on Tape: Israeli police attacking Egyptian Bishop Anthansius
- True Story! Lebanese politician saves another from a rhinoceros attack
- Caught on Film: IDF soldier shoots tear gas at cameraman