Oldest church in Lebanon to be bulldozed for hotels
The Beirut Report blog has these amazing pictures of an ancient church in Lebanon excavated for the sake of building a hotel.
Lebanon’s Oldest Church Discovered & Will Be Destroyed Soon?
A Roman gate and road as well as the potential Church oldest church ever in Beirut may soon be replace by a five star hotel and mall.
Source: A Separate State of Mind
In-N-Out were in Dubai
For all those in Dubai who have longed for a fresh juicy In-N-Out burger, your time may finally be coming.
Source: 248 AM
After the Jews of Egypt , Watch The Italians of Egypt
Just like Jewish community in Egypt , there was a big Italian community in Egypt prior 1952. Watch this amazing documentary.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
More information on The Hybrid Electoral Law Proposed
For those of you who couldn’t understand a thing about the new hybrid electoral law proposed in Lebanon, here are the Cliff notes.
Source: Blog Baladi
- Bragging Rights for Lebanon: World’s Oldest Living Olive Trees
- Saudi historic sites bulldozed to make modern history
- Pathetic and Prophetic: Ancient gate to Cairo bulldozed by contractor
- Something Rotten in Lebanon: Decaying Meats Sold to Restaurants, Hotels
- Church of England says yes to Palestine, no to Israel lobby pressure