Ultimate #fail : Lebanon's politicians are, simply put, pathetic
A statue illustrates a classic form of the #facepalm.
The Ultimate Lebanese Fail: Our Politicians
One party likes to announce divine wars, another likes to play the victim but to one Lebanese blogger, they all stink.
Source: A Seperate State of Mind
Report on Iran Halting Production of 20% Uranium Not Verified – IAEA Diplomats
Diplomats at IAEA told Reuters today they had no verified reports that states Iran has halted its 20-percent uranium enrichment program.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
From walls to evictions: A week in photos - October 17-23
Activists were busy this week in Israel and surrounding occupied territories. Here are pics from the less prominent demonstrations.
Source: Plus 972
Yemen Suffers Alarming Level of Hunger, Global Hunger Index 2013
"Nineteen countries still have levels of hunger that are “extremely alarming” or “alarming”. One of them is sadly Yemen.
Source: Afrah Nasser
No Driving, No Living
One blogger is ashamed that this is ever an issue still in KSA and claims there is no neutral party in the debate to allow women to drive.
Source: My World and More
- Pathetic and Prophetic: Ancient gate to Cairo bulldozed by contractor
- The Ultimate Guide to Lebanon from a Blogger's Perspective
- Iranian Presidential Candidates: Politicians or Puppets?
- Desperate Islamist politicians in Egypt playing the religion card
- #fail: Former Secretary of State Clinton's report card in the Arab World