What lessons can Mandela's life teach the Middle East?
The late Nelson Mandela.
Can Mandela’s Truth and Reconciliation Heal the Middle East?
What is clear is that most Middle Eastern elites have lacked Mandela’s mature wisdom and have been reckless with the lives of their people.
Source: Informed Comment
Yes we're free, Dutch Journalist Judieth
A Dutch journalist is freed in Yemen, she writes, "We love you and we still love Yemen (except for some assholes)."
Source: Afrah Nasser
Israeli Viber team are Proud,and CEO Talmon was forced to serve the army
The million dollar question of all Arabs about Viber is whether or not they share data with the Israeli government.
Source: Ult Gate
Having never asked, Israel's gov't 'surprised' Bedouin reject Prawer
The Bedouin do not support this plan – not least because they were never consulted or involved in its formulation, and never even privy to any of its content or details, as Begin has now confirmed.
Source: 972 Mag
- "Mandela loved Palestinians"; something never said by Western Media
- 'We must teach our sons not to rape'
- Seasonal Strife in the Middle East: Predicting the Middle East Future from its Past
- Ramadan Lessons: 30 Days Challenge, Day 1- Patience
- Walking the 'Slutwalk' is how life as a female in the fashion-track feels in the East