Cargo: The story of an Egyptian human trafficker with a heart
A blond-haired girl is kidnapped for international trafficking purposes and her Arab kidnapper has sympathy for her in 'Cargo'. (image courtesy of 1971 The Review AE )
Cargo: An Arab perspective on human trafficking
Yes, this is a movie about Arab trafficking and yes, the trafficker is Arab, but this time, he has a conscience!
Source: 1971 Review AE
“Obama Owes Syrians and Americans a Vision of Syria’s Future,” by Joshua Landis
Details Mr. President, we need details!
Source: Syria Comment
R.E.D. 2 – Trailer
They are back at it again, the elderly assasins with a new story, and I love John Malkovich, he always chooses to play a wacky character.
Source: Z District
G8 leaders agree laughable Syria statement
Everyone wants to have a new Syria without Assad, but Putin insists that Assad is the most sane element of the bunch.
Source: Arab Saga
Sliding Down the Syrian Slope
President Obama's move to increase the public flow of arms to selected Syrian rebels is probably his worst foreign policy decision since taking office.
Source: Abu Aarvark's Blog
- Egyptian Necrophilia Law was a Hoax, Bloggers Track the Story
- Iraqi Story Telling; Google Expands; Moaning about Mona
- True Story! Lebanese politician saves another from a rhinoceros attack
- From the heart: How to say 'I love you' in Arabic this Valentine's Day
- Is Syria folding in from the Lion's heart in Damascus?