New Egyptian Interm President Adly Mansour gives his first speech
New Egyptian Interm President Adly Mansour speaks to the nation (AFP PHOTO / EGYPTIAN TV)
And The Interim President Addresses The Nation
Interim President Adly Mansour's first true speech was concise, crisp and powerful.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
From “Superchill” to Boston Bomber
A major controversy, apparently, has been stirred up by Rolling Stone’s decision to put accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on the cover.
Source: Eatbees Blog
Post 225: Do Conservative Saudi Women Express Love in Public?
Saudi women seem to be even ‘obsessed’ with love. They listen to love music. They dream of love. They talk about love. They read about love. They wish for love. They write about love. They cite poems about love.
Source: Sex and Beyond: Saudi Arabia
Steak Wrapping Paper
The folks at Gift Couture are in the business of creating clever wrapping paper that coordinates together into a theme and this one takes the cake.
Source: Design Fetish
- The strongest weapon against hateful speech is more speech
- King's Speech wins Oscar, but real winner of Oscar for best world-stage-act was Gadaffi's Speech(es)
- Creative & Fabulous: Haifaa Al Mansour directs Saudi Arabia's first ever homegrown film
- Just in TIME: Egyptian President Morsi makes the cover
- News Alert: Egyptian President Morsi flees from his own palace as protesters march