Samsung Galaxy Note 3 hits the market in the Middle East
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (image courtesy of Blog Baladi)
Review: Samsung Galaxy Note3
The latest and greatest phone from Samsung is out and Blog Baladi has their own personal take on the Note 3.
Source: Blog Baladi
Jordan’s IT exports reached $300 million in 2012 while total ICT revenues in the country reached $2.3 billion
Jordan’s ICT sector remains a vibrant and competitive sector with no monopolies or Government-guaranteed profits for any of its companies
Source: Arab Crunch
Habib Bourguiba on the Muslim Brotherhood
When Tunisia's former president Bourguiba was asked, 'What it is between you and the Muslim Brotherhood?', you won't believe his answer.
Source: Arab Glot
When phone calls go wrong
Lebanon's favorite female cartoon blogger comes out with another quickie that will leave you in stitches.
Source: Ink on the Side
- Greatest Phone in the World? Samsung Galaxy S4 released
- Galaxy Fitness Gear: Samsung takes 'working out' to a new level
- Excitement for 'The Hunger Games' Hits the Middle East
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Trailer is out and it is hot!
- Seasonal Strife in the Middle East: Predicting the Middle East Future from its Past