New York or Jerusalem Times? Newspaper admits to censoring stories on Israel
The headquarters for The New York Times. (image from Wikipedia)
The New York Times Criticized for Submitting to Israeli Censors
Whoever thought The New York Times was fair and balanced did not consider their coverage of Israel. Recently, they admitted to 'submitting to Israeli state gag orders'.
Source: Informed Comment
Stapler Accidentally Elected President of Lebanon
Since the Lebanese Parliament could not elect a president, Karl has chosen to have a bit of fun with their incompetence.
Source: Karl ReMarks
Getting the facts straight on law enforcement in the West Bank
Zack Beauchamp attempts to analyze some figures on law enforcement in the West Bank and finds that it is Israelis that are more frequently arrested than Palestinians. How is this possible?
Source: 972 Mag
Syrian Dad Appeals to British Foreign Office to Reunite Him with His Son
Wael Zain, a Syrian living and working in London, has turned to Twitter to draw attention to the plight of his five-year-old son, Maudh, who holds a British nationality, and who has been stranded in Syria for three years.
Source: Global Voices Online
- How to save East Jerusalem - Invite Israel to join Arab League
- Not Rags, but Riches? Lebanese beggar admits to being a millionaire
- Stories from the Qaran: Ramadan TV
- Holiday Hardships: Stories from Syrian children during Christmas
- For real, Israel? Despite own track record, Israel says Iran to be feared