Obama's got 99 problems: Iranian ex-official threatens rape of U.S. President's daughters for Syria
Obama leaves the Whitehouse with daughters, Sasha and Malla (image Getty)
Iran Threatens Rape of One of Obama’s Daughters Over Syria
A former Iranian official has threatened the rape and murder of one of Obama’s daughters if the U.S. attacks Syria.
Source: Front Page Mag
Who are the moderates in Syria? A so-so guide to easy-going rebels - See more at: http://www.karlremarks.com/2013/09/who-are-moderates-in-syria-so-so-guide.html#sthash.Iny82Lve.dpuf
The US Secretary of State John Kerry has asserted that moderate rebel groups in Syria are growing in influence, contrary to the common perception that the rebels are dominated by Islamic extremists. In order to get to the bottom of this we commissioned an in-depth study that has concluded that moderates do indeed represent the majority of the Syrian rebels.
Source: Karl Remarks
Gallup: Only 36% of Americans favor strike on Syria
A Gallup poll, published on Friday, shows the support by Americans for U.S. military action against the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad -- for its use of chemical weapons on a Damascus suburb on August 21 -- is the lowest for any intervention Gallup has asked about in the last 20 years.
Source: Mich Cafe
- Obama's hidden agenda: US Syria-Strike part of "broader strategy"
- President Obama flaunts hummus to woo the Jewish vote
- Does President Obama have a method to his Middle Eastern policies?
- Iran’s president surveying public opinion about call to Obama
- Did U.S. President Obama recently give Israeli PM Netanyahu the cold shoulder?