Obama publically recognizes the Syrian Opposition as the people's choice
Obama shouts from the treetops, "We recognize the Syrian Opposition!"
Obama: America now recognizes Syria’s opposition as the legitimate representative of the Syria people
This is being sold as a morale booster for Syria’s rebels as they press in to Damascus, but it’s really O’s way of justifying deeper U.S. intervention going forward as the country falls to pieces.
Source: Hot Air Blog
“Three Scenarios for Syria’s Future,” by Joshua Landis w. Lara Setrakian
Profesor Landis discusses the three possible scenarios of Syria's future.
Source: Syria Comment
Saudi Arabia: The Call to Culture
It is an honor for American Bedu to feature an exclusive interview with Public Goodwill Ambassador Mohammad Bakhrieba.
Source: American Bedu
- The U.S. is giving the Syrian opposition an 'Extreme Makeover'
- With Mohammad al-Yaqubi, Sufis now among the Syrian Opposition
- Rebel Yell: Syrian opposition leader says US helping Assad
- Head of Syrian Opposition Forces puts out letter calling for unity
- Syrian regime fears iPhone-People-Power and imposes Apple Ban