Disabled boy from Gaza abandoned by parents in Israeli hospital
Little Mohammed has lost his hands, legs and sadly, the care of his parents. Thankfully, he has a grandfather looking after him. (AP)
Disabled Gaza baby lives in Israel hospital
Because of a genetic disease, a young 3 year-old boy has lost his hands and feet. After his parents abandoned him, he's left in an Israeli hospital with just his grandfather.
Source: Diaa Hadid Blogspot
That column on Syria and the Arab uprisings
My column this week, "How Syria Ruined the Arab Spring", tries to step back from the intervention debate to look at the broader ways in which that country's escalating horrors have altered the trajectory of political contestation across the entire region.
What If People “Followed” You In Real Life – Remi Gaillard
Gaillard wears a Twitter blue bird costume and starts following random people on the streets. He even followed two police agents. What if people could “follow” you in real life?
Source: The JR Express
Strangest goal celebration
When the field is wet, goal celebrations take on a whole new form.
Source: Plus 961
- Disabled boy from Gaza abandoned by parents in Israeli hospital
- Baby etiquette: the do's and (definitely) don't's for new parents (and non-parents' entertainment!)
- An Israeli reflects on the Palestinian from Gaza that saved his life
- Israeli Attack Marks Blood-Stained Gaza War Anniversary
- Anonymous responds to Gaza attacks with cyber attack on Israeli governemnt