Palestinians and Israelis who have lost the most step up to condemn violence
Those who've lost the most to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict understand the lunacy of vilence.
In the carnage of Gaza and the Middle East, the most unlikely people have stepped forward from their grief to offer moral leadership.
Source: The New York Times
How could Israel be compelled to retaliate within safety from the iron drone?
Given the sophisticated defence system Israel possesses, courtesy of US taxpayers, none of these rockets hit any targets and fortunately no Israeli man, woman, or child has lost any life or limb because of them.
Source: Al Jazerea
Want peace in Palestine? Don't hold your breath.
Israelis and Palestinians may someday make peace. But the assumption should be that it won-t happen -- perhaps not in our lifetime.
Source: The Washington Post
A spackling of tweets and news of Israel's ground invasion of Gaza
“The Israeli army is using their tanks that are located by the borders of my hometown to target places all over the northern side of Gaza Strip.
Source: In Gaza
- Israelis make Easter miserable for Palestinians and visiting Christians
- Regardless of race or religion, all Israelis should be recognized
- Some Israelis: Still harping on Jordan being an alternative Palestine?
- Ladies Reading Men; Israelis Solving Gaza
- Discontented Israelis not to remain peaceful for long