Israeli soldiers suspended for dancing "Gangam-style" at a Palestinian couple's wedding
Israeli soldiers on patrol dance at a Palestinian couple's wedding. (Image: Snapshot)
WATCH: Soldiers on patrol dance at Palestinian wedding, get suspended by IDF
One of the more bizarre incidents of the year: two soldiers in Hebron entered a Palestinian wedding while on patrol – apparently they heard the sound of PSY’s “Gangnam Style” from outside - and started dancing with the crowd.
DUMPED WITH A POST-IT!
Do you remember the episode when Carrie (aka Sex and the City) was dumped with a post-it? And she came appalled crying to her friends that it’s not politically correct to be dumped with a post-it left next to her bed?
Source: Me My Fifty shades & L
Avoid the Mess: Walkthrough to Cupcake Etiquette Eating
Whether you’re a sweet toothed person, someone craving for a chocolate treat after a stressful day or just someone cheating on his diet, the main common problem is summed up to one: How to eat a cupcake without smudging your face with its frosting and icing!
Source: no Garlic no Onions
- Valentine's Day Palestinian-Style: 'Love Under Apartheid'
- True Israeli confessions of torturing Palestinian children
- An Israeli reflects on the Palestinian from Gaza that saved his life
- Shocking Video of two Palestinian teens being shot dead by the Israeli Army
- See Palestinian footballer Sarsak hold mother after three years in Israeli prison