Hey, Kerry, leave our land alone! All in all, we're just another brick in the wall
Secretary of State John Kerry visits Bethlehem.
PHOTO: Palestinians protest during Kerry visit to Bethlehem
The demonstrators accused the U.S. administration of bias and criticized continued aid for Israel despite ongoing violations of international law, in particular, settlement expansion and human rights abuses under the occupation.
Source: 972 Mag
Waves of Executions in Iran
Sixteen Baluch political prisoners were executed in Zahedan, and another Baluch political prisoner was hanged in Hamadan. On 27 October, a Baluch political prisoner was executed in Khorramabad. and this has raised tensions in the two Sunni-dominated border provinces of Kurdistan and Baluchistan.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
Look to the bright side We Manage to be the first in something !!!!
According to the Expats report by HSBC, Egypt shamelessly is the worst country to expats , thanks to our increasing lethal mix of xenophobia and populist nationalism.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Iraq: the world's forgotten war
Baghdad is a city afraid of itself. Yet despite 30 deaths a day, bombs and sectarian strife, the world no longer listens.
Source: Al Jazeera Blogs
- New U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at a Crossroads on Syria
- After Kerry's visit, homes in Palestinian territory auctioned by Israel
- Western Stars on the Eastern Sands: Jon Stewart, Russel Brand, and John Kerry
- "Wall Museum": A Representation of Resilience
- Israel won't tear the wall down so Palestinians begin to do it themselves!