Blame it on Bibi! Secret peace deal in 2011 was blocked by Netanyahu
Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.
Israeli Pres. Peres: Netanyahu blocked 2011 Peace Deal with Palestinians
According to Israeli President Shimon Peres, he had secretly negotiated a peace agreement with Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas in 2011. It was ready to go until Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blocked it.
Source: Informed Comment
Images of IDPs in Afghanistan
Follow pictures of these Afghan families displaced by war within their own country.
Live TV Fight
Two older gentlemen get into a heated discussion during a news interview on a Jordanian TV channel.
Source: Blog Baladi
Lebanon now has world’s highest per-capita concentration of refugees
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) said that Lebanon has become the country with the world’s highest concentration of refugees compared to its total population.
Source: Now Media Online Blog
- Israel Pacifies Prisoner Hunger strikers; While BiBi threatens to Kill released Prisoners
- Top Ten Falsehoods in Bibi's speech against Iran
- Abbas charms hearts & minds while Bibi insults all in Sourpuss Speech
- Could Middle East peace begin with Iranian Nuclear deal?
- Wikileaks - something Netanyahu and Gaddafi have in common?