Beware of computer programmers, they may be vampires!
Ink on the Side makes fun of programmers and vampires.
Why Programmers are secretly Vampires
The parallels are many and shocking between a vampire and your average computer programmer.
Source: Ink on the Side
WATCH: Where kids are arrested for not having a mailbox
In occupied East Jerusalem, children as young as six are snatched from their beds or on their way to or from school in order to give testimony or be questioned.
Source: 972 Mag
The Manhattan of the desert, Shibam
"Known as the Manhattan of the desert, this timeless city on the southern tip of Arabian Peninsula rises high with ancient structures that blend perfectly into the landscape." - BBC
Source: Afrah Nasser
The Crown Prince Negotiates with Terrorists
Ali Salman himself was arrested but two weeks ago but yesterday he had a surprise meeting between Crown Prince Salman and political society leaders aimed at jump-starting the now-suspended national dialogue.
Source: Bahraini Politcs
- Kuwaiti citizens beware! 400 victimized by ATM scams
- 'Dear computer thief, thanks for helping me appreciate my life!'
- Computer virus attacking Iranian interests discovered
- A computer virus that reads your passwords and emails them to hackers
- Attention Computer Geeks! Toshiba's laptop battery lasts all day