Free Speech even for Terrorists: Al Qaeda is back online
Imagine reading tweets from the likes of this guy!
Breaking: AlQaeda Media Production House “Al Sahab” Opens a Twitter Account
You might hate AlQaeda and say that they spread propaganda and they should be banned from speaking their mind, but is this free speech? What if the other side was telling lies and propaganda?
Source: Arab Crunch
Surviving Christmas holidays... in the UAE
If you wanna look good while dressing warm in the UAE this winter, look no further than this blog.
Source: Plush Beirut
Art in Cairo
German art show... in Cairo...featuring violent art...done by Arabs??
Source: The Arabist
Oman as Iran’s Trojan Horse in the GCC
Oman is emerging as Iran’s Trojan Horse trying to destroy the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) from within.
Source: Arab Saga
“Digital Hooligans” from Iran Attack Messi's Facebook
Some foulmouthed Persian hackers chose Messi's facebook as the place to post things that would make Howard Stern blush.
Source: Global Voices Online
- Syria helping Iraq take Fallujah back from Al Qaeda
- The strongest weapon against hateful speech is more speech
- King's Speech wins Oscar, but real winner of Oscar for best world-stage-act was Gadaffi's Speech(es)
- Free, free, set them free! Gulf monarchs agree to release 125 Egyptian prisoners
- "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all the terrorists are Muslims"