Qatar imposing a dress code because an old woman complained
Don't blame the Qatari Emir for the new dress code in his country! (AFP)
What’s up with Qatar’s world cup dress code?
This dress code being imposed on Qataris is not a government initiative. It's actually from an old woman who doesn't like seeing a woman's legs in the mall.
Source: Now Media Blog
Sin City 2 BANNED Poster!
The SIn City 2 advert has a pic of with woman with sheer shirt and a little too much showing. Even for America, this tis too much!
Source: Chit Tik Tik
US Drones hitting Civilian Homes, Killing non-Combatants
Domestic buildings have been hit by drone strikes more than any other type of target in the CIA’s 10-year campaign in the tribal regions of northern Pakistan, new research reveals.
Source: Informed Comment
- Bridal-shopping, not so much for the dress as for the Bride!
- Jennifer Lopez rocked the World Cup in a Lebanese dress!
- Dress to impress: Did celebs deliver at this year's MTV Video Music Awards?
- Dressing in traditional Muslim Dress is akin to wearing an evil villain costume
- Sex Toys for Women Illegal but Women as Sex Toys Still Legal