As Syrian refugee numbers grow, resources and concern shrinks
The UN is concerned about their lack of resources for the growing number of Syrian refugees.
Does the World Care? 1 Mn Syrian Children Refugees & Aid Money Running Out
UN resources for dealing with this problem are fast dwindling and donor pledges are falling short. Who will step up?
Source: Informed Comment
Friday Prayers for Egypt: Enforcing a Calm
Heal the psyche of the nation, God. This past week has left a deep scar among so many.
Source: A Sense of Belonging
Syria: Mass exposure to a neurotoxic agent says MSF
The reported symptoms of the patients, in addition to the epidemiological pattern of the events strongly indicate mass exposure to a neurotoxic agent.
Source: Mich Cafe
His Dream…Our Dream
When we “come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny” and “that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom” the world will be a much better place.
Post 285: Sex and the Saudi Shisha
Belive it or not, smoking hookah ins KSA is basically a sign of being a bad person.
Source: Sex and Beyond: Saudi Arabia
- World Refugee Day is felt among Syrians, particularly those in Lebanon
- One year later, Za'atari refugee camp still growing in Jordan
- Lebanese Politician Tweets: A Week in Numbers
- Lebanon Protest week: Does a picture tell us the numbers? Or just a thousand words.
- Follow the numbers: Live feed of all Jordan election news