Russian President Putin lets Iraqis know, 'We got your back'
Russian President Vladimir Putin has given a promise to support Iraq.
Putin offers Iraq's Maliki “complete support” against jihadists
Russian President Vladimir Putin offered Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Moscow's total backing for the fight against jihadist fighters who have swept across the Middle East country.
Source: Now Media Blog
Iraq Crisis: It’s the Oil, Stupid!
Maliki has permanently lost both the Kurdish area and the Sunni areas and the state of Iraq will be much, much smaller.
Source: Informed Comment
Next Round of Nuclear Talks: Two-Week Marathon Session
The unusually long period set aside for the negotiations between Iran and the P5+1 shows the determination of both parties to reach a deal before the current JPOA expires on July 20th.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
- Schizophrenic Senate: Morsi's posse lets churches burn, then rebuilds one
- Bromance between Putin and Sisi is really just about arms money
- Putin is having his cake in Crimea and his ice cream in Syria too
- As the G8 Summit ends, Putin emerges the clear winner
- Blame Game: Romney blames Obama's Syria policy for Russian aggression