As the G8 Summit ends, Putin emerges the clear winner
Putin seemed to convince the rest of the G8 leaders that Assad is the best option. (AFP/Getty)
Putin-Assad twosome comes out on top
The Vladimir Putin-Bashar al-Assad alliance emphatically won yesterday’s G8 summit finals in Northern Ireland for three mains reasons. Read on for more.
Source: Arab Saga
“Made in Jordan” – Another Governmental Trial To Take Credit
A woman named Luma starts a campaign to get Jordanians to buy local and then all of a sudden the government has the same campaign. Hmmmm.
Source: Kermit the Blog
The Genesis of Qatar’s Foreign Policy
The fundamental thrust of Qatar’s foreign policy stems from two interrelated factors: the limitations of its location and the elite’s appreciation of how best to overcome these constraints.
Source: The Gulf Blog
Lebanese-Canadian women caught trying to smuggle $59K in their bras
A simple pat down led to quite a discovery-- almost 60K of cash stuffed in brassieres!
Source: Blog Baladi
- Manaf Tlas emerges as the best to lead the opposition in Syria
- Bromance between Putin and Sisi is really just about arms money
- Putin is having his cake in Crimea and his ice cream in Syria too
- Russian President Putin lets Iraqis know, 'We got your back'
- The Palestinian Hunger Strike Ends and a Blogger Has the Inside Scoop