Driving Safely in Lebanon: An oxymoron or an enigma?
Ink on the Side tackles the sticky issue of car bombings in Lebanon.
Driving Safely in Lebanon
Most places in he world stress that drinking and driving is deadly. In Lebanon, there's a different problem.
Source: Ink on the Side
Four bullets to the back of the head
An IDF sharpshooter named Avi killed an innocent driver three years ago and he still stands unprosecuted.
Source: 972 Mag
Films, Jazz, art & much more in Amman this week
Whoever said Amman was boring has obviously never read this blog and their constant updates on what's happening on the art scene.
Singapore Hijab Movement
"Muslims are not asking for ALL women to wear hijab in ALL sectors, rather we are asking that for those ALREADY wearing the hijab, to allow them to continue wearing it."
Source: Global Voices Online
- Drive Safely in the Rain Says a Kuwaity -- a bit late for Jeddah.
- Saud women are sick of backseat driving!
- What was the result of the Saudi driving ban? An awesome song!
- The world did not end, but a woman driving caused hellfire and damnation
- Saudi women avoid perils of driving as Dubai women fined for applying make-up