Forty dead now in Saudi from the SARS virus so what exactly is it?
A microscope slide of the deadly SARS virus.
MERS, the Deadly Middle Eastern Virus in Saudi Arabia
Here is a full explanation of what MERS is and what can be done to prevent it.
Source: Glam Roz
US can ditch chemical weapons too
More crucially, given the US wagging its finger at Syria over chemical weapons, and Russia having suggested disarmament in the first place, the two countries should re-bolster their efforts to eradicate their own stockpiles
Source: Back in Beirut
US calls Israeli Squatter attacks on Palestinians ‘Terrorism’; Israel says ‘only vandalism’
The United States calls it terrorism but the Israeli government considers it only vandalism.
Source: Informed Comment
- Ten reasons why men over forty make amazing spouses
- Understanding the Middle East 101: Forty maps that explain everything
- Computer virus attacking Iranian interests discovered
- A computer virus that reads your passwords and emails them to hackers
- Saudi's Salman Rushdie: Hamza Kashgari Scandalizes Saudi via Twitter