Eggs, Butter and 10 months: Saudi women jailed for getting groceries
IN KSA, if a woman tries to flee to these exotic aisles, she risks getting thrown in the slammer.
Saudi women jailed for helping a Candian woman
Apparently in KSA, one woman helping another go grocery shopping will get a person almost a year in jail. Yea, that sounds about right.
Source: American Bedu
Obama to flip a coin to decide what to do in Syria
Following months of indecision and paralysis, the US administration today revealed an initiative for President Barack Obama to flip a coin to decide what course of action to take in Syria.
Source: Karl reMarks
The PS4 – Sony Did It Right
Simply put - Sony annialated Microsoft on their launch.
Source: Z District
No longer a Shiite Crescent
As it looks more and more like Iran is going to rule in Syria, they've already started making plans to declare their victory.
Source: Arab Saga
- Saudi women avoid perils of driving as Dubai women fined for applying make-up
- International Women's Week: A Saudi Awakening?
- Two Saudi Women make it into the top 100 Global Thinkers
- When Women Drive in Saudi: Bye Virgintiy, Hello Sexual Sin
- Without the approval of clerics, Saudi women to have their own gyms