Obama is looking to Iran for oil so Saudi is starting to play nice
A worker adjusts an oil rig in Saudi.
After Obama’s Iran deal, Riyadh’s begun arresting extremists and cracking down on the Muslim Brotherhood as a gesture of playing nice with America.
Source: Now Media Blog
Rape according to this TV host is a sexual thing not a crime
Haifa Wahbi's infamous interview is known for her shocking statements but nothing is worse than the host's casual reference to rape.
Brazilians Caught With Cocaine In Their Stomachs At Beirut-Rafic Hariri Airport
“Three Brazilians arrived from Brazil via Ethiopia. Two of them had quantities of cocaine in their stomachs while the third hid a cocaine stash in his double-bottomed suitcase,"
Source: Blog Baladi
- Iran’s president surveying public opinion about call to Obama
- Bahrainis lose hope after Obama's fallout with Saudi
- Obama trip pulls back the curtain, pictures of Saudi King's retreat go viral
- Branded prostitutes Saudi's women Olympians still play ball
- Nice Try: Egyptian Opposition rejects Morsi's compromise