What was the result of the Saudi driving ban? An awesome song!
A Saudi croons a Marley spoof , "No Woman, No Drive". (Youtube screenshot)
VIDEO: “No Woman, No Drive” Stuns Saudi Arabia
A Saudi does his own version of Bob Marley to support the women as they try to get behind the steering wheel.
Source: Global Voices Online
Police Parade Handcuffed Children and Schizophrenics in Hamra?
Instead of allocating resources to help these homeless kids and mentally ill people, it seems the government and its institutions have decided to “set an example” out of them.
Source: Gino's Blog
Activists arrested in Hebron: 'Segregation isn't our Judaism'
Jewish activists arrested for protesting against segregation in Hebron on day when national-religious Jews descend on the city to mark Abraham’s biblical purchase of the Cave of the Patriarchs.
Source: 972 Mag
Obama flees Syria, but what with Saudi Arabia?
Saudi does not like Obama's Syria policy. The most conspicuous inconsistency in the American position is in the matter of arming the opposition.
Source: Arab Saga
What Politicians Can and Can’t Do About Tripoli
Saying Lebanese politicians should do something about the war in Tripoli is as absurd as saying that politicians should do something about the war in Syria.
Source: Beirut Spring
- Battlefield 4 Review: Ambitious, Awesome and Addictive
- 13 Awesome Ads; and Islam from a Christian gaze; and revolutions and flotillas
- The Lego Movie: Awesome cast but an average script
- Creepy or Awesome? Facebook adds 'Nearby Friends' feature to phone apps
- Saudi women avoid perils of driving as Dubai women fined for applying make-up