Five recent Saudi atrocities not condemned by their Western allies
The West and Saudi Arabia have quite the dysfunctional marriage.
THE WEST HYPOCRITICAL RELATIONS WITH SAUDI ARABIA.
Well known non-government organizations like Amnesty International and Humans Right Watch condemns the kingdom but when Prince Charles visited Saudi Arabia few weeks ago, he attended a public execution, a beheading.
Sex and Saudi Second Wife
The main reason for getting a second wife, according to one Saudi professor, is exactly what everyone was thinking- more sex.
Source: Sex and Beyond: Saudi Arabia
EU to Continue Sanctions against Iran
The EU Council of Ministers today decided to continue sanctions imposed against Iranian entities and persons, including wide-ranging sanctions on Iran oil industry and banking and financing secto
Source: Uskowi on Iran
- Aleppo atrocities: Photojournalist records 4 public executions
- 'Don't let Syria have chemical weapons or our Islamist allies will get them'
- Saudi's Salman Rushdie: Hamza Kashgari Scandalizes Saudi via Twitter
- Jail-time for Saudi Romeos; Smoking No-Nos; A Benz for Los Chicos
- Is it the Western media that makes Arabs gay?