Seven questions every Arab grandmother asks about a new boyfriend
A grandmother with her granddaughter.
Seven Things Your Teta Will Say When She Finds Out You Have a Boyfriend
Arab grandmas are always looking out for their granddaughters well being and here are the most common ways they'll express their, ahem, concerns.
Photos: Egyptian Farmers in Jordan
These shots give a glimpse into the simple, difficult but satisfying lives of Egyptians who have left everything to make some cash in Jordan.
On the 2022 World Cup: ’92 training sites’
'Three top-notch Gulf experts that I’ve spoken to recently have argued that they think the World Cup will not be in Qatar; that for some reason it will be taken away.'
Source: The Gulf Blog
- Looking for the Perfect Boyfriend...
- A Guide to Surviving Your Boyfriend’s Lebanese Parents
- Obama's Grandmother prays for him to convert, while teenagers strike gold at amusement park...
- On the 65th anniversary of the Nabka, one Jew asks for empathy
- Attack of the Pirate viruses! New Malware locks phone, asks for a ransom