All I see is Sisi: Former Egyptian General inspires a cologne and lingerie line
A pair of women's underwear with a portrait of Former Egyptian General Sisi emblazoned on the front. (Arab News Blog)
From Raybans to Portrait Underwear: Sisi-Mania floods Egypt with Kitsch
Aspiring Presidential Candidate Gen. Sisi has quite the following, among whom have created a Sisi cologne, a Sisi Comic book and even women's underwear with an image of the General plastered on the front.
Source: Informed Comment
The drive-by Qatar article
A foreign journalist flies into Qatar for three days with the pressure to write an edgy article. BBC is the latest to feature a drive-by Qatari article.
Source: The Gulf Blog
Sex and Saudi Public Love
A random group of anonymous male Saudi students were asked to draw whatever they wanted on a paper hanging in their dormitory. Their responses may surprise you.
Source: Sex and the Saudi Way
11 People You'll Encounter at a Lebanese Family Gathering
For anyone wondering what family BBQs are like in Lebanon, this post covers all the main characters that make up this crazy mess.
- All hail Sisi! The media has already seated the General as President
- Bromance between Putin and Sisi is really just about arms money
- Wheat, weapons and a whole lot of wooing: Putin cozies up to Sisi
- Justice served on those who raped in Tahrir Square during Sisi's Inauguration
- The Great Hoax: Egyptian Army has found a cure for AIDS, according to the Egyptian Army