U.S. Senator declares, "Support Israel or God will curse America!" in televised debate
GA Senator Paul Broun (R) talks to a reporter. (image from Facebook)
GA-Sen: Paul Broun (R), "Support Israel Or God Will Curse America"
Georgia Senator plays the "Because God says so" card about U.S. support to Israel. The liberal media and all of the Arab world are not buying it.
Source: Daily Kos
Why The Wolf of Wall Street failed at the Oscars
"While it does have to its credit an exceptional performance by Leonardo DiCaprio, the story itself generates no opportunity for the audience to connect to its morally bankrupt characters"
Source: 1971 Review AE
An MEA plane returned back to Beirut airport after taking off by 20 minutes. And the reason?
This one is a doozy. The son of an Iraqi Minister missed his flight, so guess what the Iraqi authorities did?
Source: Sharbel's Blog
- While America warms to Iran, Israel cozies to China and Russia
- Walking Contradiction: America condemns bombing, gives more bombs to Israel
- Go and fight with Assad! Shiite clerk declares fatwa sanctioning war
- Lebanese Tourist minister declares country safe-- then a protestor is killed
- Fallout in Fallujah: U.S. Senator John McCain wants to attack Iraq