Bad to Worse: Two year-old held hostage by Syrian Rebels
This photo of a 2 year old Syrian boy being held hostage has shocked the world.
Shocking photo of a syrian 2 years old child held hostage
Why do children have to pay the price of the ignorance of adults? Some times it seems like it is better if the world would be ruled by kids, and they will have the power to punish the adults.
Source: Glam Roz
And The women’s sit in against the protest law started
A group of Pro-Revolutionary ladies started a sit in at the presidential palace this afternoon demanding the annulment of infamous protest law.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Creating a Protestant Islam?
The Brotherhood really just wanted mosques that weren't run by the government, or so they say.
Source: A Sense of Belonging
When a cartoon character is real
Sometimes, cartoons meet reality. These people look just like their toonish counterparts.
- Britain offers bulletproof vehicles and body armor for Syrian rebels
- ISIS rebels kill 4 generations of one family including a 102 year-old man
- Libyan PM Ali Zeidan taken hostage by unknown group
- The Audacity of Amercan hope: for 3 women hostage on flotilla by US Embassy, Greece.
- Don't give to beggars! You're only making it worse