Strike averted, yet chapters of Syria's sad tale still being written
The US have decided against the strike on Syria. (Image: Facebook)
A Strike Averted, Back to Business as Usual
Syria and the Levant awaited the “imminent” but “limited” strike, barely able to imagine the immediate consequences on Syria and the wider repercussions on the region this attack would have had.
Source: Eye on the East
Pleas from Putin and Obama on Syria
Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Barack Obama are at the chess board again, addressing the American people, congressional leaders and the world at large on the threat of a strike against Syria.
Source: Mich Cafe
Why a UN resolution on Syria is needed
Arguments about Syria's chemical weapons have now shifted to the UN Security Council, with predictable results. Russia is resisting American and French attempts to issue a binding resolution – i.e. one that could be backed up with the use of force if Syria failed to comply.
Source: Al Bab
- Israel's strategic strike on Syria just a shot in the dark
- Obama's hidden agenda: US Syria-Strike part of "broader strategy"
- Sandmonkey Grieves the State of Egypt Through a Fairy Tale
- So, no 'White Privilege'? Wrong! Caucasian bias is no fairy tale
- What happens in Syria, stays in Syria? 'Las Vegas rule' flawed